We have set up a few different options for online giving!
- Tap on the Venmo app on your mobile device.
- Choose the payment icon at the top right.
- Select a recipient from your list of Venmo contacts or add a recipient. You can add by Venmo username [@HolyCrossMacon]. You can also scan a Venmo user’s QR code.
- Add the payment amount.
- Include a note to the payment, which can include emoji, Snapchat’s Bitmoji, and Holler stickers.
- Tap Pay. You’ll see your Venmo balance or default backup account. Choose the currently select account to make a change.
- Confirm payment.
- Log into your account at PayPal.com, select “Pay or send money”
- Enter the recipient’s name [@HolyCrossMacon] and click “Next”
- Enter the amount and click “Continue”
- Click “Change Payment Method” to select PayPal Credit if it’s not already set, confirm your payment details and click “Send Money Now”
Or you can mail a check to the Parish Council Treasurer at:
308 Roy Drive
Byron, Georgia 31008
If you would like to donate with a specific intention, please include it in the "memo" or contact the Parish Council Treasurer at email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting our Holy Cross parish and the work that we do for the glory of God and for spreading the Good News of His Gospel!
Holy Cross Bookstore
Open 12:00pm - 12:30pm each Sunday and upon request. For more information, please email the office.
* See the online calendar for weekday services and Saturday Vespers!